Toulouse, France


Monday, October 1, 2018

Bayonne, Montauban and October!

Bonjour tout le monde !
This week was pretty exciting! It's October! I love fall! It's so nice outside and General Conference is coming up! We were out of Toulouse a lot this week and had a decent amount of rendezvous. I love my sector!
Tuesday and Wednesday we had our exchange in Bayonne, which was awesome! I was with Elder Comin from Canada and we had a blast. We had a rendez-vous with a dude in Biarritz, a city right by the ocean. We also got "Bayonne ham in a cone," which I would highly recommend. Awesome exchange. 
Friday we had an great district given by Elder Wagner. Then we went with the STLs to Montauban for a blitz, as the city doesn't currently have any missionaries serving there. We met with five different members and one of the amis there and wow it's a nice little ville. We got a lot done and took plenty of pictures.
Other news, we helped a new Tahitian family move into their apartment (they had a piano, ugh) - I love islanders aaaaah, they were so funny. We also had a dude call us asking about the church. I invited him to come this Sunday and he did! We're teaching him now, he's pretty cool.
This week was super great and I'm excited for the next! Transfer calls are this Friday - more on that next week! 
Spiritual thought this week comes from today's weather! I love autumn and crunchy leaves, and I've been so aware this week of God's miracles! Trees and skies and dogs and families! I invite you to be more aware of God's hand in your life - He loves us and smiling comes so much more naturally when we realize that :)
Je vous aime beaucoup ! 
Elder Suisse 

Pics :
Montauban! 
Fancy year-old cured Bayonne ham, in a cone
Us and Zhuo, a member in Montauban, and my new best friend
The crew



No comments:

Post a Comment