Toulouse, France


Monday, September 24, 2018

Exchanges in beautiful Toulouse!

Bonjour tout le monde !
It'll be brief this week, lots to do! 
We had such a great week! Our amis are still being pretty flaky, but we're working hard and finding plenty of new people to teach. 
Tuesday was our exchange with the assistants. I was with with Elder Agnie, from French Polynesia. We're actually best friends, and the exchange was so much fun. We had some killer rendezvous, found tons of new people and ate with a Tahitian family in the ward - la famille Gournac. We sang some hymns in Tahitian, and it was decided that I'm actually an islander myself.
Thursday we had an exchange with the Carcassonne Elders, and I was with Elder Wagner, from Logan, Utah! We were invited to a "Soirée partage" at an ami's house, and Elder Wagner got into a major Bible bash with an evangelical preacher while I had a nice conversation about eternal families. Then we taught some folks and had a good time reminiscing about Utah.
Saturday was the baptism of a young boy in the ward, which was so fun! Lots of food, and a lot of amis showed up. I love our ward so much! 
Yesterday we had a barbecue with a Nigerian/French family and it was great. You meet literally so many great people on mission. I love my mission! The ward is fantastic and I'm reminded every day of the love that God has for all of His children. Don't ever forget how much you're loved!
Elder Suisse 

Pics:
Selfie with a Scot, a Canadian and a whole bunch of my favorite islanders
Artsy photo of some buildings, as I didn't take many pictures this week

No comments:

Post a Comment