Toulouse, France


Thursday, September 13, 2018

MLC and district meeting

Bonjour tout le monde !
This week was super busy but apologies in advance for the short email. Tomorrow is a big multi-zone conference and there are about 12 bazillion missionaries in the chapel and a short email is all I can muster up.
Tuesday was MLC! We flew in Monday night and slept in Lyon. MLC was so good! We talked a lot about the importance of studying and planning and I learned a ton!
We also had district meeting this week, which was fantastic. Elder Wagner did a great job. We talked about comp unity and made pizza baguettes (10/10 would recommend).
Other than that, my favorite rendez-vous this week was by Skype with a referral we received from Paris. His name is Gildas and he's so cool! We talked about the gospel and he loved it and kept saying "yes! Thank you for you testimony." At the and we invited him to be baptized and he was like "mm, no I don't feel ready. But I'm visiting the temple in Paris at the end of the month, so we can fix a date after that." We were so stoked. 
Anyways, this week was great. Lots of the missionaries in Toulouse were sick, so that was rough, but there were a lot of miracles too. I've realized that God tends to work like that. Lots of hard stuff, but lots of good stuff too! It's all going to happen regardless, so we might as well focus on the good! I'm so grateful for the gospel and the chance I have to better myself every day! 
Je vous aime ! 
Elder Suisse

Pics: (only one this week sorry)
Part of the park by our apartment with some of the district. As you can tell I have my arm back! Physical therapy this week but no more cast!



No comments:

Post a Comment