Toulouse, France


Monday, April 2, 2018

Conference Generale

Bonjour !
This week was so crazy! District meeting, two exchanges and general conference! Lots of fun though! 
Tuesday we had a great exchange with the Lausanne elders. I got to see members I haven't seen since I was in Dijon! I love Lausanne! We ate tons of crêpes and did service and it was a party. 
Thursday was my last district meeting in Lausanne. It's weird that I have to leave at the end of this transfer (darn Suisse foreigner laws) - I love this place, and I love my district!
Friday we had an exchange with the Fribourg elders, which went well. We had some awesome lessons and got to do some door to door work, which is always a blast. 
Saturday was super chaotic. One of our amis fell through at the last minute, but then we got this random text from an Italian member who was vacationing in Sion and wanted to meet up. Then we had to drive as fast as we could to Lausanne for general conference, which was so good! We slept in the Renens apartment that night and were back in Lausanne on Sunday to finish watching the conference. 
I loved Elder Taylor's talk about what it means to be a child of God. I know that we're all children of a loving Père Celeste who "rejoices with every step we take towards Him". We're of noble birth, and we've got more support than we realize! I am especially grateful for this Easter season, when we celebrate God's greatest gift to us - His Son. I love Him and I'm so grateful for the chance I have to serve! 
Je vous aime ! 
Elder Suisse

Pics: 
Our district (proof that God does indeed stack districts) 
Us with our DMP eating the best burger I've ever consumed
Crêpes between conference sessions! 
Pday with the Renens Elders



No comments:

Post a Comment