Toulouse, France


Monday, April 9, 2018

Zone conference and new amis!

Bonjour tout le monde!
This week was great! We found a lot of new people to teach and had an awesome zone conference! Also it's finally Spring here! Everything's green and covered in flowers and it's not cold anymore! I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I love Switzerland!!
Anywho, the week!
Tuesday we had a great exchange with the Renens Elders and had a great time hanging out with them.
Wednesday was zone conference! I got to present with Elder Tehahe on the converting power of our testimonies, which was a lot of fun. Then President Brown spoke about Easter and the beautiful opportunity we and our amis have been given to change our lives, thanks to the life of our Savior.
Saturday was super busy - we had a fantastic rendezvous with one of our amis, Andrew. We taught about the Restoration of the church and he got so excited. Afterwards he kept thanking us and saying we made his day, which made our day. Then we drove to Fribourg to do a baptismal interview for their investigator - it still kind of blows my mind that the Lord trusts 19 year old guys to take care of things that important. I was grateful for the opportunity though, and it's always a really uplifting experience :) After that we came back and had a lesson with a new Portuguese ami who was referred to us. Turns out his roommates were also interested and now we have a bunch of awesome new investigators.
Sunday was nice. Lots of less-active members came to church, and the room was full of people. None of our amis could make it, but testimony meeting was powerful and it was cool to see so many new faces.
Pday today was super chill - we bought groceries and cleaned the house and relaxed.
Anyways, it was an awesome week and I'm feeling great! Happy to be here doing what I need to be doing. I'm so grateful for the chance I have to serve and for the people that I meet. 

Merci pour le soutien, I love you guys!
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Classy black and white picture of some mountains
Some freaky zombie gnome statues we found in Monthey


No comments:

Post a Comment