Toulouse, France


Monday, April 16, 2018

Legality and transfers!

Bonjour!
This week was super exciting! We had some great rendezvous with our amis and members, and the weather is beautiful and I just love my Martigny branch! 
Thursday and Friday - Elder Wilkinson and I drove like six hours to Béziers to finish my legal work (I'm officially legal to live in France for another year!), and stayed the night with the elders there. Friday morning was our transfer calls! I'll be going to Toulouse to serve with Elder Scott Johnson - one of my mission heroes and I'm so psyched! Due to crazy French greves (strikes), transfer day will be this Saturday, which meant this Sunday was my last in Martigny... We got plenty of pictures with members, and ten of our less-active members showed up to say goodbye (I love everyone here so much!) 
Bref, I've so loved my time here in Switzerland and I'm excited to get as much done as I can this week! This has really been a transfer of miracles! I know that God loves us and is 100% aware of everything we do. He's with us in every happy moment and every heartache, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity I have to serve Him. 

Je vous aime! Bonne semaine!
Elder Suisse

Pics (including goodbye selfies...):
More awesome mountains
Us and the Collards eating choux à la crème
Me and Marvin, basically my adopted brother
Les beau gosses de Martigny
La famille Grangier being serious, except for Abygaël




No comments:

Post a Comment