Toulouse, France


Monday, June 26, 2017

Last week of transfer 6/26/17

Bonjour tout le monde ! 
I know this week was crazy, but I can't think of all that happened! It's the last week of this transfer, as you can tell from my subject line. We find out this Friday who's going where, so I'm super excited for that :) 
We had an exchange with Elders Wall and Pesnell from Yverdon, which was a blast. We're currently at Toison d'or with the elders from Besançon, writing our emails, which has also been super fun. Umm, we had some good rendezvous and did a bit of contacting too.  
Super busy week actually, but nothing huge... No big meetings in Switzerland, and cherry season's (hopefully) over, so less driving and cherry picking this week, which was nice! 
Oh yeah! On Saturday we got to do service with the ward, filling care packages with stuff for local refugees. We took a picture that they're submitting to the Liahona, so that was fun, then we had a picnic. 
We had a pretty sweet lesson with our new ami, Ségolène! I think I mentioned her last week? She came to church, then came up to us and said she wanted to take lessons, and we were like "sure!" so we went to our first rendezvous prepared with the first missionary lesson on the first vision, and she was like "no, I've already received all of the lessons back in Ireland," and we were like "oh, cool!" so we just talked the whole time à out questions she has. Super excited to see where that goes! Another lesson with her tomorrow, so we're pretty psyched. 
Anywho, that's about all I can think of from this week... Hopefully I'll have more to write about next time :) 
Avec amour, 
Elder Suisse 

Pics :
Me and Elder Wall 
Us with our classy service vests 


No comments:

Post a Comment