Toulouse, France


Monday, December 17, 2018

Vive le vent!

Bonjour tout le monde !
Awesome awesome week! And, dare I say it, my second to last weekly! Here are my highlights!
-We had an exchange with Valence, which was awesome. Lots of contacting - I'm starting to really enjoy finding and am pretty sad to not the be able to do it much longer... Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!
-English class! Four amis came and we had a party again learning food-related vocab. 
-Christmas party with the ward on Saturday! So so fun! We had 14 amis show up and sang Christmas songs til our throats were sore. Fun fact, jingle bells is "vive le vent" in French.
-Church was great on Sunday, but then Elder Sprague was sick for the rest of the day, which was less great. So I got a nice long scripture study. I love the scriptures! How awesome is it that we have advice, straight from Heavenly Father, whenever we need it! 
-Today we're in Valence for pday. We visited an awesome chocolate factory and I ate way too much sugar. France is the best! 
One scripture from my study today comes from the Bible 
Matthew 6:22 - The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
What affects how we feel and who we are? How we act and what we think about! The best way to feel the spirit and be led by it is by focusing on things that bring light. So grateful for the scriptures and for all the light in my life! And for my mission!
Je vous aime ! 
Elder Suisse 

Pics:
Another castle pic from last week
We made African food with one of our members, Ella. So good!
Moving trip. I love our ward! 
Trip to the chocolate factory
Me frying plantains 😂






No comments:

Post a Comment