Toulouse, France


Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas and I love my mission!

Bonjour tout le monde !
Well, this is it. My last weekly email. I can't believe it's been two years! So many good times and good people and aaaah, God is so good! This week was great - tons of rendezvous and miracles and work.
Tuesday we had our exchange with Valence. We visited a whole bunch of returning members and had a blast. 
Wednesday was our Christmas conference in Lyon. Tons of presents and songs and a great devotional from the Giraud-Carriers. 
Friday we got to visit the Langer family and ate oysters and smoked salmon, plus a bûche de Noël. I love our ward so much! 
Saturday we visited two returning member families and had awesome meals with both (including raclette!). 
Today we're in Valence for my last real pday. We watched Coco with the district and it was awesome and I'm so grateful for all the people I've met here! I'll be in Lyon next Monday and on the plane the next morning, so this'll be my last email. I'm so grateful for my mission! I'm also excited for Christmas tomorrow! What better time to be serving the Lord? I'm so grateful for my Savior and for all He's taught me these last two years. I know He's there for each of us and that God loves us despite all of our bêtises. How grateful I am to have been able to serve Him and learn about Him. I've always said that we as missionaries learn so much more than we teach. I promise that our Heavenly Father knows and loves each of us and that Jesus lived and died and lived again so that we can too. Stay as close to Him as you can and search for Him this Christmas season as diligently as those wise men did.
Je vous aime ! À bientôt :)
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Last pday with the bros! 
Dinner with the Langers! 
We were all wearing beanies so naturally we took a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment