Toulouse, France


Monday, November 26, 2018

Joyeux thanksgiving!

Bonjour tout le monde !
Another crazy week! Lots happened but for some reason it feels like last Monday was yesterday. Here are my highlights! 
-We were invited to lunch at a member's house with the Bellessas on Wednesday. The house is this super old barn that was converted to the fanciest French house I've ever seen. Plus it was the most classic French meal I've ever had - full five courses and everything. I'm going to miss that! Plus our member invited a friend and we had an awesome lesson about gratitude, then shared a bit about the restoration of the church and had an awesome time.
-On Thursday we had English class and our amie Saadia brought her son. So we're in English class, and out of nowhere comes one of the sisters in the ward who just so happens to live very near our amie. Now they're best friends and Saadia has a connection in the ward! We had a great time and by the end of it Saadia's son wanted to meet the missionaries in Lyon, so we sent the referral. Super cool miracles !
We're currently on the train to Grenoble for a pday, then an exchange, than a conference in Lyon - more on all that next week.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you ate tons of turkey and pecan pies. This week of course, I've been thinking a lot about gratitude. We are so blessed! I'm so thankful for my friends and my family. I'm grateful for my mission and all that I've learned, for this beautiful world and for a Savior who's changed my life. It's hard not to smile when we realize just how much we've been given! Je vous aime et je suis reconnaissant de votre soutien !
Elder Suisse

Pics:
This is all I've got this week, sorry! Part of our French meal on Wednesday 


No comments:

Post a Comment