Toulouse, France


Monday, November 12, 2018

Literally so many miracles!

Bonjour !
What a week! I feel like time just keeps speeding up - it's Monday again! 
Lots of things this week but here are my highlights! 
-Monday we ate dinner chez some amis we contacted last week. She made quiche and like, five kilos of peanut butter cookies. Turns out Elder Purkis is allergic to nuts, so Elder Sprague and I have been consuming insane amounts of cookies for every breakfast this week. So good.
-Friday was our exchange in Valence. I went with Elder Lancaster, who just started his mission a couple weeks ago. We taught one of their amis - super cool guy named Chino. It went so well! He's from China and we're actually best friends.
-We ate with a few member families as well this week. Large highlight from this week - raclette with a counselor in the Bishopric and his family. It's not really fall until you've eaten raclette.
-Remember when we found that member from Nigeria, Ella? Well she told her friend about the church and she's totally our new ami! And so excited to learn about the church. Miracles.
Anyways, I'm doing well! Loving life and all the blessings we've been receiving. This world is too beautiful and we are too blessed for all this to be by chance! I love my mission, my family and my Heavenly Father! 
Bonne semaine! 
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Chino, Elder Lancaster et moi-même 
1st raclette of the season!! I love this family so so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment