Toulouse, France


Tuesday, May 23, 2017

5/22/17

Bonjour à tout le monde ! 
So apologies in advance for the short email, I'm in Lyon and don't have a ton of time to email before we drive back to Dijon. But this week was so cool! We had some exchanges and mangezvous - nothing super crazy. Weirdest thing we ate this week was probably the pig tails we had with Soeur Cuisiat. Highlight of the week was that the Paris temple was consecrated yesterday! We had the cultural celebration Saturday, which was a huge party. Lots of dancing and music and it was so fun. Then the consecration was fantastic! We went to all three sessions, and it was so awesome! We all cried a ton. President Eyring and Elder Anderson (who served his mission in France), came and it was all so fantastic and I'm just so grateful for the temple! This is the first chance that the members here will have the opportunity to be baptized for their ancestors in their own country. So so powerful. 
Then today, Elder Laney and I drove to Lyon and parted ways. My new companion is Elder Johnson. He seems super cool and I'm psyched to see what else we can do in Dijon (I get to stay another transfer!) anyways, that's the biggest stuff that happened this week. I love you all tons! 
Elder Suisse 

Attached:
All the goodbye photos with Elder Laney! Love our ward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment