Toulouse, France


Monday, March 20, 2017

Bonjour !
This week was crazy, but I'll try to get it all! We saw a whole bunch of members this week, so that was awesome! Our members are soooo cooooool! They really help the work along! We had a few exchanges this week as well with elders from Bienne and Besançon, and they went really well too. We visited less active members in some outer villes, and got some sweet pictures! Like 10/10 stereotypical southern France! We had some cool lessons with some awesome Amis. We have one from Madagascar, whose name is Felina, and she's awesome! We had a little testimony meeting the other day and she cried (and made us cry) with her testimony of the Savior. She's not even really taking our discussions yet! So cool! We also saw Stevenson again (cool guy from Nigeria), and he told us his conversion story. It was crazy! Like, insanely rich dude losing everything and being given a Bible and becoming a preacher. Super cool, and the spirit was way strong. I think it helps that he speaks English and not French haha... What else... Oh yeah, it's spring here! Finally! The flowers and trees and stuff are all blooming and it's so beautiful! I love the landscape and everything, we're so blessed! I think that's all I can remember from this week... We have a zone conference in Geneva this week, so like five hours of driving, but the conference and the view and the chocolate should be worth it :) I love this church, I love all of you, and I'm enjoying being here! 
Bon courage ! 
Elder Suisse 






No comments:

Post a Comment