Toulouse, France


Monday, June 25, 2018

District meeting and It's so hot here!!!

Bonjour tout le monde ! 
This week was crazy hot and humid and super busy! I'll try to remember the big stuff. 
Tuesday we had our exchange in Lyon with the assistants, which went really well. Elder Romer and I taught a bunch of lessons, and I learned a lot about teaching and really loving those we serve! 
Thursday was district meeting by Elder Thambo, which was straight fire - we talked about making good impressions and how important it is to know the doctrine by heart. 
Friday was tough. Elder Johnson was super sick, so we went to the doctor's and he was dead asleep for most of the day. So I got a great study in and plenty of time to ponder, AND I cleaned the apartment, which was very necessary. It was also la fête de la musique here in France, but as I said, we were inside... Look it up though, from what we could tell from our apartment it was pretty awesome! 
Saturday was way busy. We played foot in the morning, directly followed by RCM, which was followed by English class. Then we went and got ice cream because 1) The doctor recommended it and 2) It's like 12,000 degrees here. Good day! 
Church yesterday was very enlightening and pday today was super fun. We played tennis in the morning, then the Elders from Carcassonne came in for an exchange, so we had a picnic all together and played Frisbee. Chill pday, just how I like them. 
Anyways, I'm doing really well. We've talked a lot about the Restoration of the church and the importance of scriptures! I've learned in the last year and a half that whenever I have a spiritual question or need, I can turn to the scriptures and really find answers! Prayer and scripture study, it really works!

Je vous aime ! 
Elder Suisse 

Pics:
Pday with Carcassonne and the Capitole Sœurs
District meeting! 
Me and Elder Romer with a cat we found
MLC last week




No comments:

Post a Comment