Toulouse, France


Monday, June 18, 2018

Goodbyes and ice cream!

Bonjour tout le monde, 
This week was awesome! We're in Lyon right now for an exchange tomorrow, so apologies in advance if this email is kind of short. We did a ton of service and yard work this week, as well as playing football on Saturday, so I've been rocking the farmer's tan all week. We've found some cool new amis, and have had a great time teaching them! 
We had our last MLC with Président and Sœur Brown on Friday. Elder Johnson and the rest of his group gave their departing testimonies (they go home the beginning of July), as did the Browns. I'm going to miss them so much! Thankfully they live in Utah, so I'll be able to visit. We're excited to meet Président and Sœur Giraud-Carrier, who will be coming in July 1. Ah, change is weird!
Saturday was way fun! We played foot, had a picnic with a member and got ice cream in the evening.
I'm so grateful for the chance I have to improve and to serve! I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends, and for this beautiful earth. Most of all, I'm grateful for a loving God who supports me through good times and bad. 
Thanks for everything, je vous aime !
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Birthday ice cream at the Capitole building
Last group picture with our group and the Browns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment