Toulouse, France


Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Toulouse life

Bonjour tout le monde !
We're in an airplane on the way back to Toulouse from a leadership conference right now - I'll send this when we land. Anywho, this week was awesome! I love Toulouse! Every day was so busy, and it's been awesome to start getting to know the ward and other missionaries!
Tuesday we did a ton of gardening for a bunch of people and I got sunburned for the first time in like a year and a half, so that was cool.
Thursday the Bayonne elders came in and I got to do an exchange with Elder Wetenkamp! We taught some amis and it was pretty great - he's pretty much my hero.
Friday we had some great rendezvous with our amis and then had our "soirée missionnaire" with the youth - we played some games and ate a ton of food, and I just love our ward so much!
Saturday was crazy! We helped some members move in the morning, swung by the chapel to help out with the Rodez elders' baptism, then ate dinner with a Tahitian family in the ward. That evening was stake conference, and I got to see people from all over the west side of France.
Sunday was stake conference part two! Awesome talks on lifelong service and love, and Elder Sweet and I translated.
Today was great! We played tennis in the morning, grabbed some cake at a café, then ate pizza at the church with all the missionaries coming in for MLC. Then we hopped on our plane! MLC was a blast but I'm tired and ready to be back in Toulouse :) 
This week was great and I'm loving life - seeing my friends learn and change as we teach is just about the coolest experience I could ask for. I love being out here and I'm grateful for the chance to serve!
Je vous aime !
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Jardinage 
Our soirée missionnaire
Plane ride


No comments:

Post a Comment