Toulouse, France


Monday, February 5, 2018

Martigny!!!

Salut!
Okay, so this week was totally crazy! I'll try to sum it all up as best I can!
I got transferred to Martigny, in Switzerland. Crazy train ride on Monday, but we made it safely!
Martigny is the most beautiful place ever! Huge mountains, lots of snow, beautiful sunsets, the works! I love love love it here!
My companion is Elder Maxwell. He's in his fourth transfer and he's British, and super cool!
The branch is pretty small here, but the people are literally the greatest! We've eaten at a couple of houses, and they're so supportive and positive about the work! Sunday I was able to meet all of them, and it honestly feels like home!
We've been working with quite a few nonmember families this week! Sadly, most of our rendezvous were cancelled last minute, but I feel very positive about this transfer, and I'm so excited to see more miracles!

In summary, I'm so happy to be here, I love the branch, the ville and my companion. The Alps are incredible (legit, they're right outside our windows, and every morning I'm like "It's so beautiful here," and Elder Maxwell just laughs at me because I say it every day), and I'm feeling great!

Souvenez-vous que nous avons un Père Celeste que nous aime infinement, et que tout est possible à ceux qui croirent! 
Je vous aime tous!

Elder Suisse

Pics:
We visited a member who lived at a ski resort, and it was literally so beautiful!
A very picturesque chapel in Sion, a ville in our secteur
The view from our apartment (it has since snowed)
Switzerlaaaand!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment