Toulouse, France


Saturday, January 27, 2018

Switzerland!!!

Salut tout le monde!
So! Super crazy week! It was week six, and I feel like haven't sat down for at least four days! 

Monday we received Elder Jensen, my replacement here in the office. He ended up being three hours late, due to some crazy train stuff, so Elder Ruben and I spent all day running around til we found him. Then we had pday at President's house and played volleyball (super cold but great) and charades (everyone was yelling French and English and waving like crazy and it was great). 

Wednesday I got my transfer call! I'm going to Martigny, Switzerland! I'm so so so excited! Mountains, swiss chocolate, clean streets, the works! That'll be this week, then my p-days will be back to Mondays!

Thursday was our transfer planning meeting. This transfer sounds like it's going to be super chaotic and I'm not gonna lie, I'm real excited to get back to full time proselyting :)

Friday was straight-up insane! Someone decided our mission needed to switch out nine of our cars all at the same time, so me and every other driver in Lyon spent all morning driving cars between the chapel in Ecully and the dealership in Venissieux. Crazy day but we got it all done!

Today was my last p-day in Lyon, so we decided to finally visit some roman ruins by the Fourviere cathedral, and it was the coolest thing! We ended up taking like a bazillion pictures and just got back a bit ago. 

It was a packed week, and I'm not sure how I feel. I'm sad to be leaving the office, but I'm so so happy to be going back to full-time proselyting, and I'm so psyched to go to Switzerland, you have no idea! I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father who supports us through the hard times and is the reason we have the good ones. There are so many blessings that fly past us every day, I've been trying hard not to miss them these last couple weeks. Life is hard, but good, and that's exactly how it was planned!

Merci et bonne semaine!

Elder Suisse

Pics:
Us at the ruins!


No comments:

Post a Comment