Toulouse, France


Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Transfers

Bonjour !
Yesterday was transfer day, which is why I'm writing this today. Elder Maxwell left to Poitiers, and I received Elder Wilkinson (another British elder - cheerio!). 
This week was full of goodbye meals from members and tons of miracles! We've been seeing so many blessings lately - our teaching pool has grown so much, and it's been awesome! One thing I've really learned is that it's our job to work hard, and God provides blessings - but we don't choose what form those blessings will come in! Case and point, we've been working hard all week and hadn't really been seeing a lot of success from our actions. Then on Sunday one of the young women came to church with a friend who was interested in the church. We taught her and she loved it! She's progressing and has been loving every lesson. We saw miracles, even though they weren't directly related to all the work we'd put in this week. 
Anywho, sorry I don't have a lot of time today! But I'm loving the work and I'm so grateful for all the miracles we've seen this week and the everyday miracles that surround us! And I'm so excited for this transfer - my last in Switzerland before I have to head back to France - let's make it good!

Bonne semaine ! 
Elder Suisse 

Pics: 
The UN as we drove past
We visited CERN before we left Geneva and it was so cool! They wouldn't let the public see the particle accelerator itself, but it was still awesome
Elder Wilkinson and I in standstill traffic (what better time to take a picture?)



No comments:

Post a Comment