Toulouse, France


Saturday, October 7, 2017

Conference and good weather!

Salut !
This week was great! The office is starting to finally feel normal! Sorry if this email is all over the place, it's been super chaotic, but I'll try and remember everything!
Tuesday was the missionary leadership conference! All the leaders, from Geneva to Bordeaux, came in, and it was such a party! Most of them slept in our apartment, which was fun until we had to figure out the shower situation. The conference was so awesome! President gave a killer presentation, and then we played life sized hungry hippos, which Soeur Brown managed to relate to the gospel (; super fun conference
Thursday was district meeting, which was also a blast. I got to meet a bunch of the missionaries there for the first time, and I got to hang out with some old friends! Elder Lutu is my new district leader, so that was fun.
Then today was our pday! Coolest one so far! We went to the Confluence, where the Rhône and Saône rivers meet, and took a ton of pictures, then went to the museum right there. All in all a crazy, but super fun week.
One of my favorite conference talks was from Elder Donald L. Hallstrom about miracles. I've been trying to really notice the everyday occurrences this week as they truly are - miracles. What a difference it's made! So grateful for my family and friends, who I love with all my heart. So happy to be here in France, and I'm so thankful for my Savior.
Thanks for all the support! Je vous aime!
Gros bisous !
Elder Suisse

Pics:
Me and Elder Thomas at MLC! He's the new district leader in Saint Etienne, so we got to hang out!
All the office Elders still in the mission
The Confluence museum!
Le Confluence ! Perfect weather, so beautiful!
Me and Elder Walton
"Only Lyon" sign







No comments:

Post a Comment