Toulouse, France


Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17, 2017

Bonjour!
This week's been so crazy! We've been learning so much French and gospel stuff, it's awesome! As far as specific stories go, Elder Thomas and Sœur Thorn and I auditioned to perform for a devotional this next week, so idk when we're doing that, but it should be cool! After the audition, one of the sisters in the relief society presidency came and asked if I'd also play at a dinner for the presidency and whichever general authority is speaking, so that's crazy. What else... We also learned "head shoulders knees and toes" in French, so I attached a picture of that too. It's weird to think that we'll be in France in less than two weeks- our travel plans should be in later today! As for something spiritual, we've been taking turns pretending to be les amis (the investigators) in our lessons. Our teacher asked us yesterday to be ourselves, but without the gospel and it's given me a huge shift in perspective. So grateful for the gospel and all the blessings that come with it. I also have a bigger appreciation for investigators who join the church - that's a big life change. It's cool to see how the gospel can affect people in such big ways. I think that's all I've got for now, so here's a joke Elder Thomas told the other day. 
There are two cats on a frozen lake. One is named "one two three" and the other is "Un deux trois". Which cat made it to shore? 
"One two three". The un deux trois quatre cinq ! 
And on that note, I love you all a whole bunch! 
Elder Suisse

No comments:

Post a Comment